OverviewAre you a commercial/corporate lawyer seeking a new opportunity at a full-service law firm where you can work on stimulating files for global clients across various industries within a collegial work atmosphere that offers strong mentorship and encourages professional growth, then Life After Law has the ideal job for you!
Our client, a leading full-service law firm, is seeking a Commercial Law Associate with approximately 2-7 years of pertinent expertise to join their existing team and work on a variety of transactional and general commercial matters. This lawyer will review, draft and negotiate diverse agreements, oversee the closings of such matters and collaborate with colleagues and clients. They will work on sophisticated local and international files for clients across different industries and thereby further expand their expertise amongst talented practitioners, within this collaborative milieu.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A member in good standing of the Quebec Bar;
- Approximately 2-7 years of pertinent commercial and corporate skills;
- Strong drafting and negotiating abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bilingual (english and french);
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- Able to effectively manage competing priorities in a dynamic setting;
- Professional, meticulous and resourceful;
- Strong interpersonal skills and can effectively interact with colleagues and clients;
- Strong business acumen and client-focused approach;
- Expertise in licensing and technology, franchising, service and procurement agreements, e-commerce and social media, commercialization of IP and regulatory matters is considered asset; and
- Common law training is also considered an asset.
If this describes you and you are interested in this excellent opportunity for a Commercial Law Associate at a leading business law firm that inspires growth and offers sophisticated files in a pleasant, supportive and cohesive environment with a competitive compensation scheme, then please send us your details.
We thank all applicants. Only those with the required expertise will be contacted.
Montreal - Hybrid
ASSOCIATES & PARTNERS
Permanent / Full Time