Our client, a leading Canadian Law Firm is looking to grow its Toronto office. They are looking for an associate with 3-5 years’ experience to join their successful Insolvency & Restructuring group . This is a great opportunity to collaborate with a team at a top tier Canadian firm.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance to clients on a range of insolvency and restructuring issues.
You are the ideal candidate if you have/are:
- JD, and member in good standing of a Canadian Bar.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in both litigation and solicitor-side insolvency & restructuring issues ideally encompassing: Comprehensive knowledge of bankruptcy law, Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act(CCAA) proceedings, enforcement of security, priority issues and receivership matters;
- Understanding of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and the CCAA
- Excellent drafting and writing skills, and a very close attention to detail;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, issue resolution and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding educational qualifications
If this describes you, and you are interested in joining this highly ranked department at a top tier firm, send us your details.
We thank all applicants. Only those with the requisite experience will be considered.
ASSOCIATES & PARTNERS
Insolvency & Restructuring
Permanent / Full Time