OverviewOur client, a leading Canadian Law Firm is looking to grow its Toronto office. They are looking for an associate with 2-4 years’ experience to join their successful Banking and Financial Services group. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with a team at a top tier Canadian firm.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Representing leading North American and global financial institutions and corporations in a wide range of finance transactions.
You are the ideal candidate if you have/are:
- JD, and member in good standing of a Canadian Bar.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in financial services or corporate settings obtained from a prominent law firm;
- Strong enthusiasm for engaging in diverse banking projects, encompassing domestic and international syndicated and corporate lending, asset-based lending, project finance, and securitization;
- A proactive individual who welcomes challenges and excels in a dynamic environment;
- Impressive academic achievements
- Exceptional communication, drafting skills, and a meticulous attention to detail.
If this describes you, and you are interested in joining this highly ranked department at a top tier firm, send us your details.
We thank all applicants. Only those with the requisite experience will be considered.
ASSOCIATES & PARTNERS
Permanent / Full Time