OverviewThis is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Investigator in Banking and Securities at a well-established organization that offers work-llife balance. This individual will play an integral role in the investigation and resolution of various complaints. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of pertinent experience. This position can be done remotely outside Ontario.
• Organize case files, review applicable documents and ascertain key issues and create investigation plans;
• Collect the necessary documents from relevant parties;
• Conduct applicable interviews and research, analyze data and communicate results to parties;
• Liaise with Managers, Investigators and/or Colleagues;
• Draft correspondence and settlement proposals and facilitate settlements;
• Draft investigation reports as applicable;
• Complete cases in a timely manner and reply to inquiries;
• Keep up to date with relevant industry trends and contribute to policy updates;
• Participate in industry training programs to enhance knowledge and skills; and
• Contribute to the development of the organization’s policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant banking and securities experience in a legal and regulatory environment;
• Professionalism, strong judgement, communication and analytical skills;
• Solid time management abilities; • Excellent interviewing skills and research abilities;
• Ability to work effectively in a team dynamic;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database applications; and
• Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Investigator - Banking and Securities at a dynamic organization and work on sophisticated matters in a collegial milieu. If this describes you and you are interested in this excellent opportunity, then please send us your details.
We thank all applicants. Only those with the required expertise will be contacted.
NON-TRADITIONAL / EXECUTIVE / QUASI-LEGAL
Permanent / Full Time