Prosecution Counsel - (Hybrid)
OverviewAre you a lawyer with strong prosecution and/or litigation experience seeking an excellent senior-level In House opportunity within a well-established, collaborative and forward-thinking organization? Life After Law has the ideal opportunity for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a dynamic organization as a Prosecution Counsel and be responsible for the prosecution of allegations of misconduct before the applicable committees and courts. This Prosecution Counsel will appoint and oversee applicable investigators and provide legal advice to committees, staff and departments within the organization. This lawyer will also liaise with external counsel and assist with the development of regulatory policy.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An LL.B./J.D. and be a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario;
• Approximately 15 years post Bar experience;
• Prior prosecution and/or litigation experience;
• Solid problem-solving abilities and be an effective critical thinker;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• An ability to manage files autonomously; and
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle competing priorities.
This is a unique opportunity for a lawyer with approximately 15 years of experience and applicable prosecution and/or litigation expertise to join an established organization as a Prosecution Counsel.
We thank all applicants. Only those candidates with the required expertise will be contacted.
For a complete list of all our current job opportunities, please go to www.lifeafterlaw.com
Permanent / Full Time